What I Don't See is Very Disturbing ~ What I See is Very Interesting


Our yard is just filled with good smelling clover right now. I have taken three walks around the yard on this sunny day fully expecting to see at least a few honeybees. I remember having to be careful when I was young while walking in areas where there might be bees that could sting me. This was one thing that I did not have to worry about today because there was not even one honeybee to be seen. I find this fact very disturbing. There are more than one suspected causes for this but certainly we should be very concerned about their fate.

There have been no shortages of egg laying turtles in my yard however. A third turtle came to my flower garden area to dig. She left before laying any eggs. Maybe she will be back. I wonder how many of these turtles have laid eggs around my yard.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review