Ripe Berries & Other Stuff~My Late Afternoon Hike Around the Yard







I got really lucky this afternoon. There was one ripe blueberry and about six ripe black raspberries on the plants that are in our yard. I did not share these finds and I popped the warm sweet treats into my mouth as soon as I found them. Of course I did not worry about germs or little bugs. I have eaten berries directly off the plants for many years. Maybe it has extended my life or even improved my resistance. 

 The orange lilies, bee balm and  pretty white flowering plant are in bloom. A tiny frog tried to hide against the background of stones and earth.

 I planted the old maple stump that is near the house with violets and ground ivy. I think the stump makes a natural looking garden display as it is in a small flower garden plot along with a birdbath and assorted perennial flowers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review