My New Old Birdhouse ~ A Flea Market Find

Click picture twice to enlarge.

The Hartville Flea Market was HUGE today. There were more people at this pre-Memorial Day special than I have seen in a very long time. We got there fairly early so a good parking place was secured. We took our travel van as we prefer to have our own bathroom when the crowds are so large. The produce selection was great and large fresh red radishes that were grown in Hartville caught my eye. These radishes will be included in a fresh vegetable platter that I will serve tomorrow. I will prepare a colorful red, white and green selection of veggies to honor the holiday. Perhaps a blue cloth underneath the platter will add that color.

I have been searching for another small birdhouse and today I actually found just what I wanted. There were plenty of new birdhouses at the market but none of these suited me. They were too country cutesy and some were entirely too big or too heavy. When I spotted this plain old house I asked the price and found that it was $5.00. I did my usual thing and got the tiny house for $4.00.

It will be hung today with hopes that a bird will live there soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review