May Apples and Russian Olives are Blooming

May Apple Blossom


Sweet smelling Russian Olive

Deep Deer Track


The mud splashed up onto my bare legs as I dared to walk around the yard in my shorts today. I know that 65 degrees does not seem terribly warm but I thought it was time to wear the shorts anyway. The deer are making very deep depressions when they travel through our yard. This can make the mower bounce around a lot. We have not been able to mow a second time as it has rained so much that the yard is mushy mud. See picture above. The May Apples are blooming as are the fragrant Russian Olives. A sweet odor is in the air. The sun in shining and this put me in a very good mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review