Old Worn Ragged Jeans in the Trash~AT LAST!








I seldom rag on my husband for anything but his habit of wearing jeans that he says are comfortable led me to tell him that it was OK to throw away a few of these jeans that look so ragged. He has many pair of really nice jeans in good shape. He can wear those to work in just as well as the oil and grease stained ripped and threadbare jeans shown above. I was happy to find the pair pictured in the trash today. He works a job that could be considered a dirty job but I would really like his clothing to look a bit nicer when he leaves the house. Now if I can get him to consider throwing away the jeans that he wore today it would be a very good thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review