An Incredibly Busy Day ~ It's Almost Time To Stop and Rest


An incredibly busy day is coming to and end soon. There seemed to be no end of the small chores that needed to be finished. It was primary voting day but there was not a long line at the polls. The post office however did show the effects of more people than usual being out and about. The line was long and the highly efficient women clerks did their best but it was a long wait. I did not print my shipping labels today as I was not really sure which post office I would be using. The labels are zip code specific for origin of shipping. Having the packages ready to ship by printing the postage at home is a real advantage because I can march right past every person in line and leave my packages on the counter. The work around the house, sheds and yard is ongoing as time and energy permit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review