Labor Day! Should I Work or Not!


Happy Labor Day!

Many people will be working today including me. A number of years ago a friend offered us an unwanted freezer and it has served us well for many years but it became much to large for our needs. It was an old upright with over 17 cu. ft. of storage. It was given to us so I asked our neighbor who has a large fenced in garden if she would want it. Her son-in-law and grandson came over yesterday to get it.   

 We were certain that it would not be easy to remove from the basement as this old 1950's house has very narrow hallways and stairways. A hand rail had to be removed for clearance on the sides of the steps. The usual side scrapes and bumps took place and some paint was scuffed off the woodwork. I will repair those scuffed spots today. While I have a paintbrush in my hand I will repair a couple of scuffs that we have made in other places in the house too. I am glad that there is enough leftover paint to do this job without going out to buy it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review