Heat and Humidity ~ It Puts a Strain on Me


The old chicken coop shed.


We had a warm day a few days ago with low humidity and it seemed easy to work around the yard and do shopping and other chores. Today was different. The extreme humidity made the day extremely uncomfortable from early morning until late in the day. The garage doors need painted as well as a couple of storm windows and window frames. The forecast does not offer any relief from this heat.

The day was not wasted though. I sorted through my clothing and packed a big bag that will be donated soon. My closet, drawers and shelves look neat and organized. Now if I could only get my husband to get rid of some of his clothing. Men keep their clothes forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review