A Basement Full of Spiders!



I do know that spiders eat many insects so I clean up the webs and leave most of the spiders alone. Today as I was damp mopping the dusty floor I discovered one of the large wolf spiders on the wall behind the dryer. We grow them large here in our home.  I just don't like these huge spiders and the thought of one of them running across me as I sleep makes me start itching all over. It was not the largest wolf spider that I have seen in or around our house. The spiders were living in the house when we moved here many years ago. There are plenty of places in the basement ceiling for them to hide. Though we know that there are more hiding in the house there is one less at this time. Click on the Wikipedia link below to read about wolf spiders.

THE WOLF SPIDER

I did not take a picture of the dead spider!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review