Flat As a Pancake Tire~The Birds Sang Through the Tire Change






Click to watch video!



There's nothing like coming home for lunch and finding a flat tire waiting to be changed. That is what Russ found today. I actually drove quite a few miles this morning before parking the car in the garage. About 30 minutes after I arrived home I went out to collect the mail. There was a loud hissing coming from the garage. I checked the tires on my car as I could smell a rubber smell in the air and there it was. My right rear tire was losing air very fast. I pulled the car out into the drive to make the tire easier to change. It was quickly changed by my expert mechanic husband and the car is ready to go again. I was so glad that this flat did not happen while I was on the road on the way home. The wren near the driveway sang through the whole thing. I just watched. It is a hot day and too hot for changing tires.  


Comments

dejawog said…
Just remember: No matter how flat you make a pancake, it still has two sides.

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review