Todays Thrift Store Finds


 The weather was warmer and the roads could have and  should have been better for a trip to the thrift stores in Streetsboro today. There was a light dusting of snow on the back road on the way to the the town. By the time I came back home the wind had picked up significantly and the road was drifted in many places making it slippery and dangerous in spots.


Goodwill yielded a slightly round bottomed Southwest style pottery piece. It has some dull spots but that doesn't matter to me. A large unsigned and unframed painting had interesting content so it went into my cart also. It has been quite a few days since I ventured up the back road but I was getting cabin fever. It was good to get out and shop around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review