Ajuga or Bugleweed Plants Thriving



There are so many of these Ajuga or Bugleweed plants growing around our yard at this time. The small start of them that I got a few years ago has just amazed me with the increase in numbers and areas of coverage. I am actually transplanting many of these to other areas. They are just so pretty. If the entire yard were covered with this it would be a fine thing.  That will not happen but I can dream can't I. 


A great deal of time has been spent in the yard today but first I grabbed a couple of bags and headed for the three way intersection at the end of our property. I had noticed that drivers were using the North side of the road as their dumping grounds. The two bags were quickly stuffed. What pigs! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review