Yesterday was a Good Day Until.........


It was a pleasant sunny day yesterday until late afternoon. It was nearing our supper time when the phone rang. It was a supervisor at my brother's apartment complex. My brother had lived there for over 40 years.  The supervisor had tried calling him and knocked on his door. His rent had not been paid, his car was in the lot and he had not been seen for a number of days. Permission for a well check was given although at that time I realized that my responsible and reliable brother was not at all well. The call from the police came a few hours later giving me "the news". All who have received "the news" know what that is. My dear brother had passed away. We will miss him deeply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review