Genetics, Environment and Our Music Choices


Imagine my surprise when I found out that 6 of the 8 FM radio preset buttons on this radio were set to some of my favorite stations and were presets that I had on my own radio.  When we cleaned out my brother's apartment I spoke up for this table radio. My brother and I had never discussed the stations or music that we liked the best. There were 2 NPR station settings, a classical station and a variety of other stations that I like. I guess genetics a being raised listening to the same types of music mean a lot. I will think of him as I press those buttons and listen to my favorite stations which were his also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review