So Where Would You Rather Be~~Inside or Outside


Seeing this picture inspired me to do a bit of dusting by the fireplace. Just look at the dust on the thermometer shelf! Dust at rest does not cause you to have to breath it however. A dampened cotton swab cleaned this rather well.

This thermometer is on the window next to the wood stove in the fireplace. It really is not a true indicator of the temperature in the rest of the house. My work space is the farthest from any heat source and it is usually cool in Winter or any other season. I have a small electric heater to keep me warm while working on my computer. Today I am working on more items to put on Ebay. The pictures are taken but the shipping weights will have to be figured and the descriptions will have to be written so that they will be easily understandable and correct for the item.

I could not find a special reason to go out an walk around the yard today even though it is warmer than the past few days have been. I did go to my exercise class today. The solid hour of exercise should be enough to keep me in shape for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review