Girl Scouts 1950s Kent Ohio Old Time Picture


Did I not get the word that there was a picture being taken or did I not have a uniform that fit me. I think it was the latter. I can't remember having a uniform that size. The picture was taken in the early fifties. It was not dated but I may have been 12 or 13 years old. I really don't like the dress that I am wearing in the picture but it must have been OK and possibly in fashion for the time. I am three heads away from the scout leader who was named Ruby. I actually was able to remember the first names of at least 14 of the people in the picture but since they are not identified on the back of the picture the last names of some might be hard to recall. If you are in the picture you probably remember the great times that we had during our scouting days in Kent Ohio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review