I'm Ready for the January Thaw & Hated Paperwork Chores


The snow is no longer pretty or scenic. It is piled up in dirty chunky piles in icy parking lots and soiled piles along the roadsides. I am ready for the promised thaw that should take place by the weekend. Thankfully the ground was warm when the snow started so the depth of the snow has diminished because the the thawing underneath and compaction. There shouldn't be any serious flooding. It was a day where the weather did affect what I did. I did not go for a walk around the yard. The chores that had to be accomplished by going to the stores and other places were done quickly and I then I sought refuge in the warmth of the house.

There are Ohio State sales taxes to figure and other hated bookwork chores to finish. Paper forms are no longer desired by the State of Ohio so filing is done online. They did back off a bit on this requirement because some people don't own a computer and don't want to. Filing can be done by phone also. This is OK with me. Filing online is fast and not too much trouble. Receipts are instant and printable. I figured mine today and am ready to file as soon as we ring in the new year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review