It's Election Day So Why Should You Vote? I Voted Today!


I voted today! So why should you vote?

It is your democratic and constitutional right in the USA to cast your vote. This should be a source of great national pride to all who can vote.

You can make your choice known for local, regional and national leaders known.
You can vote for or against issues that you support or don't support.

Voting supports the democratic way of life in our country.

It sets a good example for your children and others. I not only feel that voting is a right I think it is a duty. 

Your candidate or cause may not prevail but at least you recorded how you felt.


The sticker that is passed out to voters says that I made a difference and that is something I believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review