51 Years & Counting~~ Wedding Anniversary Today



Today marks our 51st wedding anniversary. Who knew when we met on a blind date over 53 years ago we would end up with this lifelong joy of being together. His best friend and one of my good friends were dating. His friend met me and thought that Russ and I would be a good match.  A blind date was set up. We were to meet at a local teen center. It was almost not fair because if he looked at me and decided to escape he could just leave and I would have never known that he showed up. He liked what he saw and so did I and here we are!

Comments

dejawog said…
So very sweet, as the both of you are! Congratulations.

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review