Mowing the Camp with a Gravely ~ Pennsylvania


I discovered that my regular camera was still at home when I decided to get some pictures of Russ mowing at our camp in Pennsylvania. I used my cell phone camera instead.  He had taken a new tire over for the riding mower but it did not fit so he decided to get the old Gravely walking mower started and mow just around the trailer and immediate area. The balance of the mowing will have to wait. It was over 90 degrees as he followed the machine around. This machine is as dangerous as it looks so I stayed inside the air conditioned trailer and snapped a few pictures on my cell phone. He was drenched with sweat when he finished. He had also stirred up something that either bit or stung him near his elbow.  




Though the camp had been used by as many as 3 guys at once last Winter and Spring it seemed clean enough so I did not do much to the inside of the trailer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review