No Call to Jury Duty This Week


I was on call for jury duty for the Stow Municipal Court all this week. It might have been interesting to serve but no persons that got the green slip for service at the location were called up this week. That is really OK with me though. It is a civic duty but every time I get a summons for jury duty I resist the thought of actually going and serving as a jurist. I am a fair minded person in most ways but there are some things that I am highly opinionated about. I guess I won't find out this time whether they would have picked me for a jury after questioning me.  I suspect that some time in the future I will be summoned again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review