Late November Flowers~ My Weeds are Flowers to Me~Coyote Sighting




The top picture shows one of the two yellow daisy type flowers remaining in my little garden behind the house. The second and third flowers show late blooming dandelion plants. They are my flowers too. There has been no really heavy freeze yet so these slightly warmer and sunny days has caused these pretty flowers to brighten my yard. I think they are much like me. I was a late bloomer and I am very persistent. 


On another note I saw a good size coyote trotting through the pine trees in my front yard late in the day on Thanksgiving. The cars were slowing in front of my house to look and that is what caused me to peer out and see this large canine. There are quite a few of these animals in our area. There was no time to fetch the camera before it passed through the yard. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review