WHERE DID ALL THOSE YEARS GO?

ME AS A LITTLE GIRL

I passed a milestone birthday yesterday. This one bothered me more than some of the other special birthdays. Though it is hard to admit there are some signs that I am slowing down. My strength is waning and I feel more tired after doing things that were not thought of as an effort 5 years ago.

I want the bad occasions to go by fast and the good things to last forever. Some memories are a blur and some things are remembered in super great detail.

I had lunch with friends and our son had us over to his home in Kent for supper. No cooking on my birthday was a good thing.

I am looking forward to 10 more years and yet another milestone birthday. When I look in the mirror I see the same person that I have always been.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review