Too Much To Do ~ The Solution is Found



Sunny days do inspire me to get off my rear and work like crazy until I drop. Today is no exception. The more I do the more I find to do. It is never ending. I have thought of a way to work that out though. First I clear out everything in the house that I collect or like. Then the walls could be painted a neutral relaxing color. All things that  need dusting could be put into a cupboard or behind glass in a cupboard. All hobbies or interests that might mess up anything in the house should be abandoned. All clothing, furniture, dishes, pots and pans should be evaluated for  usefulness and donated if not needed. I need to minimize! Not right now though because I have to work on something more fun to do. In fact I think I'll have to leave that job to someone else. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review