The Cold is Locked In~Looking for Change





The weather channel has offered up some hope for slightly warmer weather in our area next week. Apparently it will not be much warmer than it is now and that warmth will last for a few days before the temperatures plummet. It is 21 degrees as I write this and tonight the temps will be in the single digits again. The warm up that was promised for this week failed to materialize. I tried to walk around in the yard but found that every step I took on the top of the crusty snow sent my foot down through 8 to 10 inches of fluffy snow underneath. This does not make for easy walking so rather that tax my old body by trudging through the snow I decided to come back inside the house and tend to some inside activities. We are still hoping for warm weather in Ohio!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review