Unhappy Robin ~ Salad From the Yard


I actually went outside to cut some fresh rain washed dandelion greens but as I passed by the bathroom window at the back of the house a robin flew from this nest and landed in a nearby tree and scolded me. I did not stick around to see whether the bird would launch a physical assault on me. This ledge seems to attract robins each year.  This is certainly the source of the singing that I can hear through the slightly open bathroom window. 

Cleaning dandelion greens seems like a chore compared to buying lettuce in the store but I found a few nice bunches with unopened buds and tender looking greens to serve for supper. Green onions and radish slices have been added for a little color and variation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review