Shredding Paper



I tend to keep more paperwork than is necessary for too long of a time. Today I launched myself into shredding and throwing away a lot of the unneeded old bills, statements and booklets that had been saved. Some of it seemed important enough to save at the time but as I went through each piece I asked myself why I had even put some of the things anywhere but in the wastebasket. I made great  progress and as soon as it warms up in the basement more saved papers will be weeded out. My trash can is full and pickup day is not until Monday. I felt good but tired of looking at papers by the end of the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review