A View From the Rear of the House ~ Dealing with the Time Change



I may have written about how I deal with the daylight savings time time change before. My body does not accept this one hour change very well no matter which way it goes. This time we lost an hour and in the Fall we gain an hour. My brain may take a week or so to get use to this. Today was another day that seemed out of whack. I feel tired and distracted. The days will pass and eventually my brain will be in sync again. 

The yard is very wet and mushy and it is cold. The flower garden on the other side of the iron fence has been raked and cleaned. There will be some revisions made once the plants grow a bit. Green perennial flower sprouts are showing already. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review