Mr. Fixit & Things Around the Yard


Russ, AKA Mr. Fixit, is cleaning the gutters on the barn and the little sheds. We finally have received some rain and those gutters seem to fill up fast with debris from the trees. He had to cut some branches from the pine trees to get back into this spot. He found some carpenter bee damage on one of the sheds. More work to do. The grass is turning green again and more rain is expected. 


This young rabbit continued to feed about 5 feet from me as I got near to my back flower garden. It is too young to be afraid I guess. 


Delicate tiny scalloped mushrooms are growing in a pile of sticks, twigs and bark in the woods behind the house. They are very pretty and I don't think I have seen these in our yard before this. There are hundreds of them. 


Green mossy growth at the base of a wild cherry has some beauty to it.  There are always new things to notice when I walk around in the yard and some of them amaze me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review