More Memory for My Modest Tracfone Cell Phone


Today my son came over with a new memory card for my modest and low cost prepaid Tracfone. I don't talk on the phone (cell phone or home phone)  much at all. Nope, not even on my home phone. I love peace and quiet. No need for mental stimulation at all times of the day. I also don't feel that I have to be available 24/7 so my cell phone is often turned off. Find me if you can. Your problems can wait. Now I can download the pictures and videos from the cell phone to my computer and send pictures and videos to  email addresses from the phone without using the internet browser on the phone or using the recipients minutes by sending the files to their phone. Are you waiting for a call from me? Don't hold your breath. 


The picture above was taken with the phone. I think it turned out pretty well. 

Comments

emily said…
Looks great! It is not such a bad little camera for the price.

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review