A Short Walk in the Yard~Very Short


The blue sky and bright sunshine were very deceiving. It was my intention to take a long walk around the yard but I really did not get that far. There is a thick crunchy crust on top of the snow. In places one can step on top of this and not go through that crust but in most places each step broke through the crust and let my foot sink into the deep snow below. Extracting each foot with almost each step and  then lifting the other foot for the next step seemed like quite an effort. I cut the walk short and decided any energy that I had left should be put into another project. Though it was pleasant to see sunshine most of the day Spring seems far away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review