I Hear the Spring Peepers ~ A Walk Around the Yard



My morning walk was rather enjoyable. A few birds were voicing their enjoyment of the sunshine but the swampy wetland areas seemed a bit quiet. This evening however I could hear the chirping songs of the Spring peepers. Ducks and geese were busy honking and quacking as they walked around forming pairs. I found a cicada shed and a very small bird nest that seemed too intact to have been under the snow. It probably fell from a tree where it stayed until the brisk winds yesterday dislodged it. 

It is not yet warm enough to open the windows or they would be open. I love to listen to the sounds of the little frogs singing in the wetlands. It can lull a person to sleep quite quickly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review