A Wet Soggy Walk Around the Yard



It is almost hard to believe that there was an extreme drought in this area last Spring and Summer. The wetlands have filled with water. The vegetation that grew when these wetland spots were dry now turns the water murky and dark as it deteriorates. The different varieties of mosses in the yard have turned bright green and seem to be spreading a bit even though the weather is cooler. The ground is mushy and there are numerous puddles that I must go around on my walk. Rubber boots protect my feet but mud splashes up on the bottom of my pants. I am thankful for the ability to get out and walk around the yard  no matter what the weather is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review