Yes! I See You Little Rabbit ~ Too Hot To Work




The rabbits seem to be attracted to this dirt that has just had some water applied. Maybe it is a bit cooler in this somewhat shady spot. There are at least a half dozen of these animals running around our property. They seem unafraid unless chased. Well, as you might guess I just don't have the energy or inclination to go around chasing animals or anything else in this extreme heat so they just sit and watch as I pass by. I have started to make a path through my little garden in the back yard but again the heat and lack of rain to wet the soil has slowed the progress. This may be something that will have to wait for much cooler Fall weather. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review