Hungry Deer Arrive Early in the Afternoon



It was just after lunch when I noticed two deer at the feeder behind the house. A doe and her Spring fawn were after the corn and other bird feed that had been scattered for the birds. 




The young deer did not seem to notice me taking pictures from the living room window. 




They stopped to look when Russ drove up the drive towards the other side of the house. 




They stood near each other watching carefully as he came into the house. 




Mother keeps watch as the young deer feeds.


The young deer continued to eat as the mother watched from a short distance away. The large doe did see me but did not seem terribly concerned. She was looking right at me as I shot the pictures from the side window. 


We really enjoy seeing the wildlife in our yard. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing Rock in Kent Ohio

A Fast & Unexpected Ride Home ~ Another life Adventure

Did This Product Work for Me? ~ A Super Clean Review